above photo credit: Camel City Photography
Hey there! Thanks for looking around on my website. Here are a few basics about me: My name is Jaimie Stanley (maiden name Burton), I'm 24, a full time mom (2 kids, one is a step son, 2 and 9), full time photographer, I'm married, I am a Christian, I have no pets. I have been a photographer since I was in high school "nerding" it up on the yearbook staff!
Random Questions and Facts about me:
1. If I wasn't a photographer and I could be anything I want without suffering from student loans, I would want to be a marine biologist (though I would have to get over my fear of drowning and scary sea creatures).
2. I often refer to myself in third person during a session especially if kids are there "Look what miss Jaimie has!"
3. I often cry while editing images, and I cry while showing the video too so we both will need a tissue, they aren't just there for the clients!
4. My guilty pleasure is chocolate covered strawberries and raw biscuit dough.. I could live off of them... If I didn't get salmonella from the dough.
5. I was on bed rest when I was pregnant and I binge watched Grey's anatomy from the beginning. I have also binge watched Private Practice. My husband and I watch Law and Order practically every night once the kids go to sleep. As a family we watch Family Feud... and Puppy Dog Pals because, you know, the 2 year old rules the house.
Lets talk about you and your next session!
Find me on Facebook!
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
– John 3:16