above photo credit: J. Darren Photography
Hey there! Thanks for looking around on my website. Here are a few basics about me: My name is Jaimie, I'm 28, a single mom (2 birth children, 1 bonus son, ages 2,7,13), full time photographer and real estate agent. I am a Christian, I have a very silly dog named Chloe. I have been a photographer since I was in high school "nerding" it up on the yearbook staff!
Random Questions and Facts about me:
1. If I wasn't a photographer and I could be anything I want without suffering from student loans, I would want to be a marine biologist (though I would have to get over my fear of drowning and scary sea creatures).
2. I often refer to myself in third person during a session especially if kids are there "Look what miss Jaimie has!"
3. I often cry while editing images, and I cry while showing the video too so we both will need a tissue, they aren't just there for the clients!
4. My guilty pleasure is chocolate covered strawberries and raw biscuit dough.. I could live off of them... If I didn't get salmonella from the dough.
5. I am a girls girl. I am all about hyping up other women and sticking together! I absolutely love nothing more than when a woman gets her photos back and tells me she feels beautiful.
6. Whats your favorite thing to photograph? My absolute favorite is first birthday cake smashes. They are too much fun.
I have a studio in downtown Mocksville located at 100 N. Main St.
Lets talk about you and your next session!
Find me on Facebook!
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
– John 3:16